NLP PRACTITIONER, NEURO-SHINE PRACTITIONER & MOTIVATIONAL COACH TRAINING, LOS ANGELES 2017
Date: September 8-9-10, 2017 (Part 1)
September 14-15-16-17, 2017 (Part 2)
Hours: 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Sheraton LAX 6101 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by the Society of NLP (endorsed by NLP's co-creator Dr. Richard Bandler and his licensed NLP Trainer Shiny Burcu Unsal) (extra $250)
- 30 hours CCE Certification approved by ICF (http://coachfederation.org/cce)
- Motivational Coach by Be-Live in U International NLP & Coach Training
- Neuro-Shine Practitioner by Be-Live in U International NLP & Coach Training
Trainer: SHINY BURCU UNSAL
Training value includes:
- 7 day comprehensive live training ($7,000)
- Post training support & Be-Live in U Graduate Mentor-ship Program for 3 months* ($1,500)
- Licensing With The Society Of NLP As A Licensed Practitioner Of Neuro Linguistic Programming®** (Requires Additional $250) ($3,500)
- Free 40-Page Personal DISC Profile Test And Life Strategy Analysis With Your Own Personal Strategy Session During The Training ($1,000)
- Original NLP Practitioner manual created by the co-creator Richard Bandler ($1,500)
- Motivational Coach Certificate From Be-Live In U (With 30 Hours Of CCE Units From ICF, International Coach Federation) ($2,000)
- Neuro-Shine Practitioner™ Certificate From Be-Live In U (Priceless!)
- Exciting NLP Activities, Personal And Group Presentations, Psychological Games And More! (Priceless!)
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! (See Details At The Registration) (Priceless!)
The Total Value Of This 7 Full-Day Hands On Life-Changing, Mind Expanding And Soul Elevating Training Is Worth $16,500+ In Value.
- But All Of These Benefits And The Skills That You Will Use And Apply For The Rest Of Your Life, Is Offered To You Not For $16,500 But For Only $2,997! (Sign Up Right Now!)
*All graduates are entitled have a 30 min personal coaching call every month for 3 months, upon graduation. And it is the student’s responsibility to set up and follow up with these coaching calls.
Plus, if you can help me spread my love and commitment to NLP with other people around you, I will gladly honor your fee $200 off per person you bring to my training. Because I am here to serve humanity and we are only better together!
And it is absolutely satisfaction guaranteed!
If for any reason, I did not answer your concerns by 1pm the first day, ask your money back! (See Terms & Policies)
** In order to get certified as an NLP Practitioner, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Sign two copies of the license agreement with the Society of NLP (will be delivered in class)
- Fill out the Social Profile form to be sent to the Society of NLP for their records (will be delivered in class)
- Bring two passport pictures with you: one for the Society of NLP for their records, the other one is for mine
- Demonstrate skills as an NLP Practitioner on 3 different people
- Submit a written report on what the challenge was, which technique you applied and what result you created for all 3.
P.S. I reserve my right as a Licensed Trainer of NLP, not to certify a student as an NLP Practitioner and/or Motivational Coach, if any of these requirements are not met.
WHAT IS NLP
- Neuro - the mind – the way we think, feel and imagine both in physiologically visible and mentally invisible
- Linguistic - language – the way we communicate with ourselves and with others both verbal and non-verbal
- Programming - the software of the mind – the way we choose to organize our ideas and actions to produce result
NLP is a mind science and a behavioral technology. It searches about the mind; how we store information in our minds, how we use specific language to code our thoughts in our minds, how we operate and create emotions, why we do the things that we do and so on... NLP aims to create awareness for human behavior and make people conscious about their unconscious and automatic thoughts, language and behaviors.
Founded by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in 1970, by modeling the best psychologists of the time along with the language patterns they used in their therapies; such as Virginia Satir, Milton Erickson and Fritz Perls; NLP was developed as a very pragmatic technology based on the ability to change our own mental programs.
Today, NLP is considered as the most powerful communication & behavior model of the world. And its tools and techniques are effectively used and implemented by the top celebrity coaches and master speakers in the world.
OPERATIONAL PRESUPPOSITIONS OF NLP
- The ability to change the process by which we experience reality is more often valuable than changing the content of our experience of reality.
- The meaning of the communication is the response you get.
- All distinctions human beings are able to make concerning our environment and our behavior can be usefully represented through the visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
- The resources an individual needs in order to effect a change are already within them.
- The map is not the territory.
- The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
- There is a positive intention motivating every behavior, and a context in which every behavior has value.
- Feedback vs. Failure - All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are desired outcomes for a given task/context, or not.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM BECOMING AN NLP PRACTITIONER
When a person learns and decides to "constantly and consciously take advantage of" these advanced level behavioral and transformational tools and techniques about communication and human behavior, this unconsciously competent level of knowledge in their mind, can easily be transferred and applied into:
- Enlightenment in all physical, mental, emotional, financial, social, spiritual and existential aspects of life
- Self-discovery, consciousness, personal growth, more meaningful communication and more fulfilling relationships with family and friends and co-workers
- More effective and result oriented business pitches, presentations, client and team management, people management,
- A faster, better and financially more intelligent attitude for organizational development, better results in coaching, mentoring, performance, employee retention, one to one screening, goal setting and assessments
- Effectiveness in time management, emotional control, state management, peak performance
- Creativity, productiveness, result-fullness, self-motivation
- Advanced skills in building rapport and healthy relationships, communication, interaction, leadership
- Result-oriented decision making; strategical thinking and practical execution
- Better results in all kinds of product or service sales (contribution) efforts, personal growth, social and emotional intelligence, self-empowerment, creating lasting change
- Mastering influence and persuasion, more meaningful and happy attitude at home and at work; creating much more effective and a lot better results in return; both in personal and professional life.
Therefore, I would be happy to see you in my 7-day intensive and exclusive NLP Practitioner and Motivational Coach Certificate Training, learn the magical techniques of NLP, change your life and the way you look at life and become a true leader for growth and excellence!
Until then, keep shining :)